Salesforce.com, Oracle, Avnet and Corent Technology to Sponsor, Speak at Fourth Annual Cloud Channel Summit
Salesforce.com, Oracle, Avnet Technology and Corent Technology have agreed to return to the fourth annual Cloud Channel Summit as sponsors and speakers at the executive forum focused on building successful partnerships in the Cloud.
This year’s Summit will be hosted by THINKstrategies and the Cloud Computing Showplace on Wednesday, December 3 in San Diego, in conjunction with the Channel Company’s NexGen Cloud Conference & Expo on December 4-5.
The Cloud Channel Summit is a peer-to-peer, executive networking forum focused entirely on helping attendees build successful partnerships in the Cloud. The Summit has been the ‘go to’ event for key executives from leading Cloud vendors and their channel partners to share ideas and showcase success stories since 2011. Click here to see highlights from last year’s Summit, as well as the speakers, sponsors and partners who participated in last year’s executive forum.
By combining forces with the Channel Company, the publisher of Computer Reseller News (CRN), the 2014 Cloud Channel Summit will,
- Attract an even broader audience of Cloud vendors and solution providers seeking to better position themselves in the rapidly expanding Cloud marketplace and better serve their mutual customers.
- Gain a broader set of valuable insights from the industry experts associated with The Channel Company’s Communication, Recruitment, Engagement, Enablement, Demand Generation and Intelligence services.
The following Cloud channel executives have agreed to speak again at this year’s Summit:
- Ron Huddleston: SVP of ISVs and Channels, Salesforce.com
- Tim FitzGerald, VP Cloud Solutions, Avnet Technology Solutions America
- Kevin O’Brien, Senior Director of ISV/OEM Business Development, Oracle
- Feyzi Fatehi, CEO, Corent Technology
- Rhianna Collier, VP of the Software Division, SIIA
Click here to submit a speaker proposal for keynote presentations and executive roundtable panel sessions. The proposals will be reviewed on a first-come, first-serve basis with Summit sponsors given priority consideration.
Contact me if you’d like to learn more about the Cloud Channel Summit speaking, sponsorship and partnering opportunities.
Register now and get $100 off the standard registration fee.
Get our latest updates via Twitter @CloudSummits and @THINKstrategies.
I look forward to seeing you at the fourth annual Cloud Channel Summit, December 3 in San Diego!