Services for Enterprise IT Decision-Makers
Economic pressures are forcing organizations of all sizes across nearly every industry to reassess their IT strategies to meet their business objectives. THINKstrategies has extensive experience working with senior enterprise IT executives helping them evaluate their management capabilities and strategic needs. Our services include:
- – Cloud Strategy Assessments and Planning
- – IT Skills and Staffing Audits
- – Sourcing Strategies and Selection
In addition, THINKstrategies’ Managing Director, Jeff Kaplan, was a member of the faculty of TechTarget’s Cloud University – an online education program designed to provide practical information and insight to corporate decision-makers seeking to better understand the business implications of today’s rapidly evolving Cloud Computing alternatives. As a part of his role with TechTarget, Kaplan produced the following mini-tutorials focused on ‘Moving Business Apps to the Cloud’:
- The SaaS Landscape
- SaaS Economics
- SaaS Applications & Integration
- Business Intelligence in the Cloud
THINKstrategies’ Catalyst Services
We offer clients three ways to leverage our independent perspective, real-world experience and practical advice to immediately improve the effectiveness of their IT sales and marketing efforts.
Clients receive regular strategic review sessions and a continuous flow of information and insight that helps them better understand….
- Changing customer needs and market dynamics
- Escalating competitive pressures and new players
- Emerging market opportunities and strategies for success
- Continuous market updates and analyses
- Competitive alerts and assessments
- Ongoing feedback and advice
Clients benefit by using THINKstrategies to….
- Review plans, programs, and tactics
- Revise strategies, policies, and collateral
- Recommend positioning, programs, and partners
Via a choice of full- or half-day interactive sessions, clients gain valuable input and advice about how to refine, restructure, or refocus their strategies and tactics to increase their sales and marketing effectiveness based on changing client needs, competitive pressures, and emerging market opportunities.
Clients receive a targeted digest and analysis of the latest news and industry events shaping customer requirements, driving competitor initiatives, and fueling important market trends that can help clients better focus their sales and marketing efforts.
Click here to learn how you can leverage THINKstrategies’ services to achieve your corporate objectives.