Global Capacity Latest Sponsor of the Cloud Channel Summit, More Speakers Added
Global Capacity is the latest company to become a sponsor of the the fourth annual Cloud Channel Summit, hosted by THINKstrategies and the Cloud Computing Showplace, on Wednesday, December 3 in San Diego.
In addition, over 30 industry executives have agreed to present their perspectives regarding how to build successful partnerships in the Cloud marketplace. The latest to join the roster of speakers include senior channel executives from FICO, SAP and Samsung.
The Summit is only two weeks away and seating is limited at the event, so register now to save your spot and use promo code CCS14 to save $100! Click here to see who’s already registered to attend the executive forum.
The Cloud Channel Summit will provide an intimate environment for industry executives to share their perspectives and best practices for building profitable partnerships in the Cloud marketplace. Click here to read THINKstrategies’ views in E-Commerce Times re: the importance of a strong channel in the Cloud marketplace.
In addition to Global Capacity, the Summit is also being sponsored by Salesforce.com, Oracle, AppDirect, Avnet Technology Solutions, Corent Technology and INetU.
The latest industry executives to agree to speak at the Cloud Channel Summit are:
- Mary Stanhope, VP, Product and Marketing, Global Capacity
- Sally Taylor-Shoff, VP Product Management, FICO
- Susan Reynolds, VP, Global Cloud Channels, SAP
- William Vablais, Head of KNOX Marketplace Developer Relations, Samsung
- Scott Barlow, VP Global Channel Sales & Marketing, Reflexion
- Ken May, CEO/Co-Owner, Swift Chip
- Rob Rae, VP Business Development, Datto
- Alex Brothman, Director of Technology, Gemini Diversified Services
These executives will join the following industry leaders already scheduled to speak at the Summit:
- Ron Huddleston, Senior Vice President of ISVs and Channels, Salesforce.com
- Daniel Saks, President & Co-CEO, AppDirect
- Tim FitzGerald, VP, Cloud Solutions, Avnet Technology Solutions, Americas
- Feyzi Fatehi, CEO, Corent Technology
- David Fowler, VP Marketing, INetU
- Kevin O’Brien, Senior Director, ISV/OEM Business Development, Oracle
- Melinda Matthews Clarkson, WW VP, Partnering and Alliances, IBM
- John Cowan, Co-Founder and CEO, 6fusion
- Patrick Kerpan, CEO & Co-Founder, CohesiveFT
- Seth Bostock, CEO, IndependenceIT
- John Drake, VP Channel Development, Peak
- David Maffei, VP, Global Channel Sales, Carbonite
- Blake Wetzel, VP Channel Alliance – Business Solutions, CenturyLink
- David Linthicum, Senior Vice President, Cloud Technology Partners
- Dan Shapero, Director Global Cloud Marketing, Ingram Micro
- Dean Hervey, Senior Director of Regional Partners for Americas, ServiceNow
- Mike Maxey, Senior Director, Corporate Development and Strategy, Pivotal, Inc.
- Todd Krautkremer, Chief Marketing Officer, Pertino
- Mark Mercado, Vice President of Channel Sales, SingleHop
- Garrett Jones, VP of Sales, Spanning
- Ed Shelton, Cloud Solutions Manager, Spiceworks
- Carolyn April, Senior Director of Industry Analysis, CompTIA
- Rhianna Collier, VP, Software Division, SIIA
The Summit Partners also include Customer Success Association, Chief Digital Officer, Cirrostratus Group, CompTIA, ClikCloud, East Coast Catalyst, SIIA, Spiceworks, APMdigest, CRN, Data & Storage Management Report, E-Commerce Times, Sandhill.com, Softletter, VentureBeat and famaPR.
Contact me if you’d like to learn how your company can participate in the Cloud Channel Summit. And, keep up with our latest news about the Connected Cloud Summit via Twitter @CloudSummits. I look forward to seeing you there!