Cloud Channel Summit ‘Call for Speakers’ Extended to November 5
Because of growing interest in the Cloud Channel Summit, hosted by THINKstrategies and the Cloud Computing Showplace, the ‘Call for Speakers’ has been extended and will conclude on Wednesday, November 5. Click here to submit your speaker proposal for the fourth annual executive forum on Wednesday, December 3 in San Diego.
The fourth annual Summit will provide an intimate environment for industry executives to share their perspectives and best practices for building profitable partnerships in the Cloud marketplace. Click here to see what previous participants of the Summit say about the event.
The Summit is being sponsored by Salesforce.com, Oracle, AppDirect, Avnet Technology Solutions, Corent Technology and INetU.
The Summit speakers include:
- Ron Huddleston, Senior Vice President of ISVs and Channels, Salesforce.com
- Daniel Saks, President & Co-CEO, AppDirect
- Tim FitzGerald, VP, Cloud Solutions, Avnet Technology Solutions, Americas
- Feyzi Fatehi, CEO, Corent Technology
- David Fowler, VP Marketing, INetU
- Kevin O’Brien, Senior Director, ISV/OEM Business Development, Oracle
- John Cowan, Co-Founder and CEO, 6fusion
- Patrick Kerpan, CEO & Co-Founder, CohesiveFT
- Melinda Matthews Clarkson, WW VP, Partnering and Alliances, IBM
- David Linthicum, Senior Vice President, Cloud Technology Partners
- Dan Shapero, Director Global Cloud Marketing, Ingram Micro
- Dean Hervey, Senior Director of Regional Partners for Americas, ServiceNow
- Todd Krautkremer, Chief Marketing Officer, Pertino
- Mark Mercado, Vice President of Channel Sales, SingleHop
- Garrett Jones, VP of Sales, Spanning
- Ed Shelton, Cloud Solutions Manager, Spiceworks
- Mike Maxey, Senior Director, Corporate Development and Strategy, Pivotal, Inc.
- Carolyn April, Senior Director of Industry Analysis, CompTIA
- Rhianna Collier, VP, Software Division, SIIA
The Summit Partners also include Customer Success Association, Chief Digital Officer, Cirrostratus Group, CompTIA, East Coast Catalyst, SIIA, Spiceworks, APMdigest, CRN, Data & Storage Management Report, E-Commerce Times, Sandhill.com, Softletter, VentureBeat and famaPR.
Click here to register now for the Summit and save $100 off the standard admission fee.
Contact me if you’d like to learn more about how your company can participate in the Cloud Channel Summit. Keep up with our latest news about the Connected Cloud Summit via Twitter @CloudSummits.
I look forward to seeing you there!