More Industry Leaders Speaking at Cloud Channel Summit in San Diego on December 3
Key executives from 6fusion, Cloud Technology Partners, Ingram Micro, Pertino and Pivotal are among the most recent speakers added to the agenda for fourth annual Cloud Channel Summit hosted by THINKstrategies and the Cloud Computing Showplace on Wednesday, December 3 in San Diego.
Register now to reserve you seat at the executive forum and save $100 off the current fees.
The Summit will provide an intimate environment for industry executives to share their perspectives and best practices for building profitable partnerships in the Cloud marketplace. The Summit is being sponsored by Salesforce.com, Oracle, AppDirect, Avnet Technology Solutions, Corent Technology and INetU.
The Summit speakers include:
- Ron Huddleston, Senior Vice President of ISVs and Channels, Salesforce.com
- Daniel Saks, President & Co-CEO, AppDirect
- Tim FitzGerald, VP, Cloud Solutions, Avnet Technology Solutions, Americas
- Feyzi Fatehi, CEO, Corent Technology
- David Fowler, VP Marketing, INetU
- Kevin O’Brien, Senior Director, ISV/OEM Business Development, Oracle
- John Cowan, Co-Founder and CEO, 6fusion
- Patrick Kerpan, CEO & Co-Founder, CohesiveFT
- Melinda Matthews Clarkson, WW VP, Partnering and Alliances, IBM
- David Linthicum, Senior Vice President, Cloud Technology Partners
- Dan Shapero, Director Global Cloud Marketing, Ingram Micro
- Todd Krautkremer, Chief Marketing Officer, Pertino
- Mark Mercado, Vice President of Channel Sales, SingleHop
- Garrett Jones, VP of Sales, Spanning
- Ed Shelton, Cloud Solutions Manager, Spiceworks
- Mike Maxey, Senior Director, Corporate Development and Strategy, Pivotal, Inc.
- Carolyn April, Senior Director of Industry Analysis, CompTIA
- Rhianna Collier, VP, Software Division, SIIA
Click here if you’d like to submit a proposal for the limited speaking slots still available at the Summit. The ‘Call for Speakers’ will conclude on October 31, and Summit sponsors will be given priority consideration for the remaining speaking positions.
The Summit Partners also include SIIA, Spiceworks, Customer Success Association, Chief Digital Officer, Cirrostratus Group, East Coast Catalyst, APMdigest, CRN, Data & Storage Management Report, E-Commerce Times, Sandhill.com, Softletter, VentureBeat and famaPR.
I look forward to seeing you there!