THINKstrategies’ 2014 Predictions and Past Prognostications
It’s that time of year and you can find THINKstrategies’ Cloud industry predictions for 2014 in E-Commerce Times and Sandhill.com,
If you’re curious to see how we did with our previous predictions or just want to take a stroll down Memory Lane, here are THINKstrategies’ prognostications for the past six years,
- E-Commerce Times: The Shape of Cloud Computing to Come in 2013
- Datamation: Forecasting Lots of Clouds in 2012
- E-Commerce Times: Look for New Shapes in the Clouds in 2011
- E-Commerce Times: 2010’s Key Challenges and Opportunities in the Clouds
- THINK IT Services Blog: On-Demand Services Market Predictions for 2009
- THINK IT Services Blog: Ten Reasons Why On-Demand Services Will Soar in 2008
While we may have been too far ahead of the curve a few times, no one can accuse us of failing to see the future.
Contact me if you want to stay ahead of the curve and capitalize on the unprecedented opportunities created by the Cloud marketplace.