Last Chance to Register for the 2nd Annual Cloud Analytics Summit & Save $100!
Don’t miss the opportunity to attend the second annual Cloud Analytics Summit this Thursday in New York City, and save $100 by registering now!
Click here to register for Thursday’s executive forum which will bring together leading CIOs and other corporate executives who will discuss how organizations of all sizes can capitalize on the latest Cloud innovations to address their escalating Big Data, Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Integration challenges.
Among the more than thirty (30) speakers who will be participating in this year’s Summit are:
- Jeanette Horan, IBM’s CIO
- Bill Krivoshik, SVP/CIO at Time Warner
- Michael Hickins, Senior Editor, Wall Street Journal CIO Journal
- Stephen David Spears, SVP, Application, ADI & IT Management, SAP AG
- Joe Weinman, Author of Cloudonomics: The Business Value of Cloud Computing
- Erika Jurrens, US Futures Manager, GlaxoSmithKline
- Roman Stanek, CEO/Founder of GoodData
- Chris Harrington, President of Domo
- Eileen Boerger, CEO, CorSource Technology Group
- Russell Hertzberg, Vice President Technology Solutions, SoftServe
- Pedro Arellano, Director, Cloud Marketing, MicroStrategy
- Michael Corcoran, the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) Information Builders
Click here to see the entire roster of speakers presenting at the Summit.
The Cloud Analytics Summit is the first of the 2013 Cloud Innovators Summit executive forum series hosted by THINKstrategies, the Cloud Computing Showplace and Rising Tide Media. The series is aimed at helping corporate decision-makers better understand how they can leverage the latest Cloud innovations to achieve their business objectives. The second event of the Cloud Innovators Summit series will be the third annual Cloud Channel Summit on Monday, November 4 at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, CA.