Industry Executives to Examine New Market Opportunities at Second Annual Cloud Channel Summit on November 5
A widening array of senior executives from leading Cloud solution providers, channel companies, industry associations and trade publications will present their views and participate in roundtable discussions regarding today’s critical business challenges and exciting new market opportunities at the second annual Cloud Channel Summit on Monday, November 5 at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, CA.
The Cloud Channel Summit will be hosted by THINKstrategies, the Cloud Computing Showplace, and Rising Tide Media. The single-day, single-track, peer-to-peer executive forum and networking event will provide practical advice about how companies can create profitable channel relationships in the Cloud marketplace.
The Summit will bring together executives from leading Cloud companies such as Salesforce.com, Google, GoodData, InformaticaCloud and Rackspace; software and systems vendors such as IBM, Oracle, SAP and VMware; and VARs/systems integrators and other important channel companies such as All Covered, Avnet, Centerbeam, Cloud Sherpas, Ingram Micro, Insight, Spiceworks and Tech Data.
The Summit sessions will examine the following key topics:
- Where’s the Channel in the Cloud? A State of the Industry
- What are Today’s Best Practices for Building Successful Cloud Partnerships?
- Strategies and Tactics for Building Productive Cloud Partnerships
- Cloud Partner Success Stories: What’s Working and What’s Not?
- Collaborating to Achieve Customer Success in the Cloud
- Uncovering New Customer Opportunities via Cloud Partnerships
- Leveraging Cloud Solutions to Create New Channel Opportunities
- Market Opportunities to Expand Cloud Channel Relationships
- Innovative Cloud Channel Initiatives to Create New Customer Value
- New Channel/Partner Opportunities Being Created Via Cloud Marketplaces
Register now to take advantage of our pre-conference discounts, and save $100 or more on the registration fee.
You can see the quality of this event and the positive reaction our first Cloud Channel Summit received by checking out our video highlight reel at http://vimeo.com/33541528, testimonials at http://archive2011.cloudchannelsummit.com/testimonials, and last year’s session videos at http://archive2011.cloudchannelsummit.com/agenda.
Contact me if you have questions regarding Summit speaking opportunities or about the conference agenda, and Marc Sternberg of Rising Tide Media if you’d like to investigate sponsorship opportunities.
Stay tuned for more information about the speakers, topics and other Cloud Channel Summit details via Twitter @CloudSummits.
We look forward to seeing you November 5 at the Cloud Channel Summit.