Oracle, enStratus, Centerbeam & Chipita America Executives to Speak at Cloud Management Summit
THINKstrategies, the Cloud Computing Showplace and Rising Tide Media are pleased to announce the latest round of senior executives who have agreed to speak at the Cloud Management Summit on Tuesday, June 19, at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, CA.
The Cloud Management Summit will provide an intimate opportunity for corporate decision-makers to learn about the latest Cloud management solutions and share industry best practices for acquiring and administering today’s rapidly evolving Cloud alternatives to achieve their business objectives.
The following executives have agreed to speak at the Summit on June 19 to date:
- Sushil Kumar, Vice President of Product Strategy and Business Development at Oracle
- Scott Martin, CIO at Chipita America
- Shahin Pirooz, EVP of Engineering Operations and CTO at CenterBeam
- James Urquhart, Vice President of Product Strategy, enStratus
- Michael Crandell, Founder and CEO of RightScale
- David Roth, CEO & Co-founder, AppFirst
- Feyzi Fatehi, CEO, Corent Technology
- Russell Hertzberg, VP SaaS and ISV Solutions, SoftServe
- Joseph R. Szmadzinski, CEO, IT Management Resources
- Kate Hunt, Director of Communities, CompTIA
- Chuck DeVita, Founder Growth Process Group
Qualified CIOs and other executive decision-makers from mid-size and large-scale enterprises can still take advantage of a limited number of complimentary passes to attend the Summit, and others can obtain pre-Summit discounts. Register now to capitalize on these offers.
The Cloud Management Summit is the second of the three-part 2012 Cloud Innovators Summit series of executive forums which kicked off with the Cloud Analytics Summit on April 25 and will conclude with the second annual Cloud Channel Summit on November 5. All of the Summits are being held at the Computer History Museum.
Contact me if you’d like to learn how your company can participate in the Cloud Management Summit or Cloud Channel Summit as a speaker or partner, and talk to Marc Sternberg if you’d like more information about sponsorship opportunities associated with these events.
Stay tuned for more details regarding our upcoming conferences via Twitter @CloudSummits.