My Latest Views on Cloud Analytics, Big Data and Data Integration Innovations in the Cloud
In anticipation of THINKstrategies’ Cloud Analytics Summit on April 25 at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, CA, I’ve been given the opportunity to provide THINKstrategies’ views in a number of online publications about the unprecedented opportunities and challenges posed by today’s rapidly evolving Cloud-based business intelligence (BI), Big Data and data integration developments.
Here are the recent commentaries which I’ve published to put these trends into perspective,
- Sandhill.com: Cloud Analytics Opportunities Trump Big Data Challenges, 04/15/12
- E-Commerce Times: Look Who’s Going to the Big Data Party, 04/13/12
- APM Digest: The Democratization of Analytics in the Cloud, 04/05/12
- ec-bp: How the Cloud is Transforming Big Data into Better Corporate Analytics and Business Intelligence, 04/03/12
- Integration Developer News: How the Cloud is Transforming Analytics, Big Data and BI, 03/22/12
- Datamation: The Consumerization of Cloud Analytics, 03/21/12
The Cloud Analytics Summit has assembled the best line-up of innovative thinkers and leading Cloud solution providers to discuss how the Cloud is transforming the meaning of BI and data integration to meet today’s escalating Big Data and other critical business challenges. Click here to read about the innovator industry leaders who will be participating in the Summit on April 25 and our agenda for the day.
Qualified CIOs and other executive decision-makers from mid-size and large-scale enterprises may take advantage of a limited number of complimentary passes to attend the Summit. Register now to capitalize on this limited offer.
The Cloud Analytics Summit is the first of the 2012 Cloud Innovators Summit executive forum series aimed at helping corporate decision-makers better understand how they can leverage the latest Cloud innovations to satisfy their business requirements and achieve their business objectives. The other forums include the Cloud Management Summit on June 19 and second annual Cloud Channel Summit on November 5. All of the events will be held at the Computer History Museum.
And, get our latest updates via Twitter @CloudSummits.