More Executives Sign Up to Speak at the Cloud Analytics Summit on April 25 in Mountain View, CA
A growing number of executives from industry leading companies in the Business Intelligence (BI), ‘Big Data’ and Data Integration arenas are signing up to speak at the Cloud Analytics Summit on Wednesday, April 25 at the Computer History Museum in Mtn. View, CA, hosted by THINKstrategies, the Cloud Computing Showplace and Rising Tide Media.
The Cloud Analytics Summit will provide a forum for CIOs and other corporate decision-makers to learn about the latest innovations and share best practices regarding Cloud BI, Big Data and Data Integration to satisfy their escalating business requirements.
Kognitio has become a Marquee Sponsor of the Summit. Kognitio’s Vice President of Cloud Solutions, Ian Bird, will present a keynote talk entitled, “Measuring the Success of Today’s Cloud Analytics, BI and Big Data Solutions.”
Alteryx and CloudTrigger have also become Title Sponsors of the Summit. Alteryx’s CEO, George Mathew, will be participating in the “Redefining BI and Analytics in the Cloud” executive panel. And, CloudTrigger’s CEO and Co-Founder, Lonnie Wills, will be providing a keynote presentation entitled, “Overcoming at the Barriers to Success in Cloud Analytics, BI and Big Data.”
Trident Capital has also become a sponsor of the Summit and Ashok Srivastava, a Venture Partner at the firm, will moderate a panel session entitled, “Industry-Specific Cloud Analytics Customer Success Stories”, which will include Bruce Armstrong, the CEO of PivotLink.
Fusion-IO, Indicee, Informatica and MuleSoft have also become Summit sponsors providing executive speakers who will offer their perspectives regarding today’s exciting Cloud analytics, big data and data integration opportunities at the event.
In addition to our latest speakers and sponsors, the following key executives will also be presenting their views at the Cloud Analytics Summit:
- Anjul Bhambhri, Vice President, Big Data, IBM Silicon Valley Laboratory
- Jane Griffin, Americas Leader of Deloitte Consulting LLP’s Analytics Practice
- Ju-kay Kwek, Product Manager of Google’s Big Data Initiative
- Ken Rudin, VP Analytics & Platform Technologies, Zynga
- Richard Broome, CIO and Vice President of Operations, Host Analytics
- Doug Harr, CIO, Splunk
- David Roth, CEO/Co-Founder, AppFirst
- Brad Peters, CEO/Co-Founder, Birst
- Mark Cunningham, Founder/President/CEO, Indicee
- Joseph Szmadzinski, CEO, IT Management Resources
- Chris Purpura, GM of Mule iON Cloud Platform
- Chor-Ching Fan, Senior Director of Analytics Product Management, LogiXML
- Russell Hertzberg, VP SaaS and ISV Solutions, SoftServe
- Kate Hunt, Director of Communities, CompTIA
- Chuck DeVita, Founder, Growth Process Group
The Cloud Analytics Summit is a part of the 2012 Cloud Innovators Summit executive forum series aimed at helping corporate decision-makers better understand how they can leverage the latest Cloud innovations to satisfy their business requirements and achieve their business objectives.
Qualified CIOs and other executive decision-makers from mid-size and large-scale enterprises may take advantage of a limited number of complimentary passes to the Summit. Register now to see if you qualify for this limited offer.
Click here if you’d like to submit a speaker proposal, or contact me if you’d like to learn how your company can participate in the Cloud Analytics Summit or our other Cloud Innovator Summits as a speaker or partner.
Contact Marc Sternberg if you’d like more information about sponsorship opportunities associated with these events.
Stay tuned for more details regarding our upcoming conferences via Twitter @CloudSummits.