IBM's Big Data Products VP to Speak at Cloud Analytics Summit
I’m pleased to announce that IBM’s Vice President of Big Data Products, Anjul Bhambhri, has agreed to be a keynote speaker at the Cloud Analytics Summit on Wednesday, April 25 at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, CA.
The purpose of the Cloud Analytics Summit is to provide a forum for corporate decision-makers to learn about the latest Cloud solutions aimed at addressing their business intelligence (BI) and analytics needs, so they can harness their ‘Big Data’ sources, and integrate their systems and applications into a more productive enterprise-wide resource to satisfy their business requirements.
Anjul recently provided her perspective in Forbes about the growing importance of the Data Scientist in the business environment. At the Cloud Analytics Summit, she will discuss, “Smarter Decision-Making: Leverage Big Data to Gain New Actionable Insights”.
Prior to assuming her current responsibilities, Anjul was the Director of IBM Optim application and data life cycle management tools, and spearheaded the development of XML capabilities in IBM’s DB2 database server. She has also held various engineering and management positions at Informix and Sybase. Prior to her assignment in tools, Anjul is a recipient of the YWCA of Silicon Valley’s “Tribute to Women in Technology” award for 2009.
In addition to Anjul, the following executives have also agreed to present their perspectives regarding Cloud-based BI, Big Data and Data Integration at the Cloud Analytics Summit:
- Jane Griffin, Americas Leader of Deloitte Consulting LLP’s Analytics Practice
- Ju-kay Kwek, Product Manager of Google’s Big Data Initiative
- Ken Rudin, VP Analytics & Platform Technologies, Zynga
- Richard Broome, CIO and Vice President of Operations, Host Analytics
- Doug Harr, CIO, Splunk
- David Roth, CEO/Co-Founder, AppFirst
- Brad Peters, CEO/Co-Founder, Birst
- Lonnie Wills, CEO/Co-Founder, CloudTrigger
- Joseph Szmadzinski, CEO, IT Management Resources
- Chor-Ching Fan, Senior Director of Analytics Product Management, LogiXML
- Russell Hertzberg, VP SaaS and ISV Solutions, SoftServe
- Ashok Srivastava, Venture Partner, Trident Capital
- Kate Hunt, Director of Communities, CompTIA
- Chuck DeVita, Founder, Growth Process Group
The Cloud Analytics Summit is a part of the 2012 Cloud Innovators Summit executive forum series aimed at helping corporate decision-makers better understand how they can leverage the latest Cloud innovations to satisfy their business requirements and achieve their business objectives.
Qualified CIOs and other executive decision-makers from mid-size and large-scale enterprises may take advantage of a limited number of complimentary passes to the Summit. Register now to see if you qualify for this limited offer.
Click here if you’d like to submit a speaker proposal, or contact me if you’d like to learn how your company can participate in the Cloud Analytics Summit or our other Cloud Innovator Summits as a speaker or partner.
Contact Marc Sternberg if you’d like more information about sponsorship opportunities associated with these events.
Stay tuned for more details regarding our upcoming conferences via Twitter @CloudSummits.