2012 Cloud Channel Summit Session Videos Online, 2013 Summit Scheduled for November 4
The second annual Cloud Channel Summit at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, CA, was a tremendous success. The peer-to-peer, executive networking event brought together over 200 attendees, 40 speakers, 23 partners and 19 sponsors. And, now you can view the 10 sessions online!
Click here to view the video recordings of the keynote presentations and panel discussions with key executives from leading Cloud companies like Salesforce.com, Google, GoodData, InformaticaCloud, MuleSoft, Rackspace, SugarCRM and VMware; software and systems vendors such as IBM, Oracle, SAP and VMware; along with leading VARs/systems integrators and other important channel companies including All Covered, Avnet, Centerbeam, Cloud Sherpas, Ingram Micro, Insight, Spiceworks andTech Data.
As you’ll see in the videos, the sessions examined the following key topics of concern to Cloud vendors and channel partners:
- Where’s the Channel in the Cloud? A State of the Industry
- What are Today’s Best Practices for Building Successful Cloud Partnerships?
- Strategies and Tactics for Building Productive Cloud Partnerships
- Cloud Partner Success Stories: What’s Working and What’s Not?
- Collaborating to Achieve Customer Success in the Cloud
- Uncovering New Customer Opportunities via Cloud Partnerships
- Leveraging Cloud Solutions to Create New Channel Opportunities
- Market Opportunities to Expand Cloud Channel Relationships
- Innovative Cloud Channel Initiatives to Create New Customer Value
- New Channel/Partner Opportunities Being Created Via Cloud Marketplaces
Thanks to our friends at BrightTALK for recording the sessions and giving us a channel to make them available to you.
Based on the success of the Summit, we are making plans to host our third annual Cloud Channel Summit on Monday, November 4, 2013 at the Computer History Museum again. So, mark your calendar, and contact Marc Sternberg regarding sponsorship opportunities or email me about speaking and partnering opportunities.